Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You'll be missed Grandma Johnson.







Grandma's three sweet daughter's. Left to
right (Joyce, Janice, & Phyllis)


Grandma's family. Left to right (Phyllis, Eddie,
Janice, Grandma, Grandpa, Clifford, & Joyce)





Sweet pictures @ Grandma's grave site of some
of the family.

I am going to miss my Grandma Johnson , who
passed away April 12th 2008, dearly. I am so
thankful I know that someday I will get to see
her again. I truly believe families will be together
forever & am thankful for mine.













2 comments:

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

Mindy... I was so sad to hear about your grandma. I have heard you talk about her so much over the years. I know you loved her so much. It is nice to know that we will be able to see our family again someday.

miller family said...

Hey lady! I am glad we got connected on our blogs. I love yours, your family is so cute.
Candice