Monday, May 19, 2008

2007-2008 school year over!


Skyler finishes off his 7th grade
making the national honor society.


Cali was a golden scholar her 4th
grade year.

Brydon thinks the most important
thing in school is recess to play ball
with his friends .

Crew loves everything about school.
He will be in all day kindergarten
when school starts up again. This
seems not right considering he
weighs & is just a little taller than
his 2 year old brother Easton!

I can't believe this school year is
over! Time goes by so fast! Next
school year we will have all five
children in public school!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Crazy how fast this school year went! I don't have kids in school, but I still feel it because of my clients that are graduating and how crazy it gets towards the end of the year. (Everyone needs their summer 'dos!)

Caryn said...

I honestly was in disbelief all day at preschool graduation! Braden has been there 3 years! What am I gonna do with him all Summer! You kids are so big- it kills me. The pool is finally swimable (minus today's rain) so come over and let them play!

Shawni said...

I'm so excited you have a blog, Mindy, and now I know where it is! I just look at your family picture and think to myself, "how the heck can she have FIVE kids and still look so young and tiny?"

How do you know Caryn?

*Katie May* said...

Hey Mindy, It's Katie (Rogers) Cluff I just stumbled on your blog. I can't beleive how old your kids are getting especially Skylar he was just a baby when I saw him last. I bet your going to have a hard time keeping those girls away from your handsom little man!!!

Camber Wilson said...

It cracks me up how your boys can look so similar and yet still so different, and tell Dustin I'm really going feel sorry for him when Cali starts dating. That girl is a nock out. totally love the matching cloths set you got for my boys. Thanks so much. You are so sweet and thoughtful. I really appreciate you. Love ya!

Cheri said...

Mindygirl!! I didn't know you had a blog!!! We HAVE to get the girls together!! Call me!!

btw....Your kids are so cute!!!

Kae Lynn said...

I'm glad to see there is someone else who blogs as often as I do...Hope you are enjoying your summer, I miss you it's been forever!!
Love Ya, Kae Lynn