Friday, November 14, 2008

Are you serious!



Here's a before and after picture of
Crew today. What the heck happened!
This morning I dressed Crew and
didn't put a undershirt under his sweat
shirt. I always do but was lazy and
thought,"What the heck, it might save
me on laundry anyways". I go to pick
up the kids and my first thought was
who the heck would dress their kid like
that! Well to my suprise it was my kid!
I guess he got hot. Crew being the kid
he is didn't even care! I think he actually
liked the look. My lesson learned was to
make sure I dress my children properly
so that they don't look homeless!

7 comments:

The Tieman's said...

That is hilarious Mindy! We love these stories! The teacher must not know you too well. where do they find such a shirt... the lost and found? Haven't teachers sent your boys home with their shirts tucked in too? I guess with boys it's comfort over style but with girls we realize, sometimes... beauty is pain!

Rhonda said...

Too funny! He's too cute to look homeless!

Anna said...

Cute blog lady! I found you on Cecily's blog. ! I'm a bit addicted to this whole idea of blogging. Hope to see you next time in az!

Shawni said...

We should get him together with Claire. She can whip up some doozies for outfits!

I LOVE that you guys got to go on your little airplane adventure too. Man I want one of those some day.

I hope you guys are doing well and we need to get togehter some time!!

Kae Lynn said...

Mindy...I don't have your email so how about you email it to me, then I'll add you in. Sorry, I thought you were in my contacts?!

kae_lynn_randall@hotmail.com

miller family said...

Merry Christmas! Hopefully we will see you in Eagar. We will be up there around the 28 of December.
Candice

vk said...

Mindy, Mindy..
How cute, but I would take a Horne child, homeless looking or not!!!! Besides, I am in Idaho and he doesn't come anywhere near looking like a homeless one, BELIEVE ME!
Love,
Verlinda