Wednesday, November 12, 2008

memories



My grandpa calls me today and decides he want
to take me and Cali in his plane up to see my
family and have lunch. I don't get to see my
family very much (which can get lonesome)
or grandpa and I really needed it!

Cali loves flying in grandpa's plane! Grandpa
calls her his "Miss America".

Grandpa Johnson will be 83 years old this
year and still can fly a plane but he always has
his pilot and is the co-pilot. He is amazing.


This is Sunrise ski resort on the flight up. I
can't wait to ski! I can't believe there is
snow.

The flight was 45 minutes there and 45 minutes
back. It takes me 4 hours just to drive there. It
went by so fast! I am so thankful for my grandpa!
He is the greatest man you'll ever know! It's so
fun being able to spend time with him and my
family. I love you guys.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so fun!! Aren't we blessed in this family to have a Grandpa who will wisk us off to see our families when we really need it?! (Can I say he is my Grandpa, too, even if I kind of walked in on the scene 5 years ago? ...) :)